Thursday, October 4, 2018

Moments With Toya~

Moments With Toya is what I title my vlogs.  They are really short because I'm clearly not a fan of long videos. If you watch my videos you're probably thinking yea we know that lol. I like to share bits and pieces of my life. I am showing other women or men that there is life after a break up or divorce.

My vlogs are about exposing the good things about life after. I think further down the line if there is an issue that I feel is important I won't hesitate to share. I'm always filming even if I don't post it. 

Break ups and divorce can be brutal and some people become stuck in sadness for way too long. It's OK to mourn the loss, but not too long. 

Don't waste too much of your time dwelling in the past. Life is Beautiful and you should spend your days being happy and blessed that you and your family are able to enjoy another day of life. ❤️ In the words of  Jada Pinkett Smith saying (That Part). 

As for my blogs, I will leave the drama to Love and Hip Hop which is a guilty tv pleasure lol. I'm not saying there isn't drama during a break up or divorce, however remain positive. 

Peace of mind goes a long way. It affects everything such as parenting, job, routine and much more. 

I hope that by sharing my moments I can give you a glimpse of what you are missing out on if you think life doesn't go on. 

Later✌🏾️


Moments With Toya 
More Moments With Toya

No comments:

Post a Comment