Monday, March 7, 2022

Creating Content 😏

There is another level of appreciation when I see a fellow content creator posting consistently.

I am able to post content often because I repurpose my existing content. 







Here’s what I am saying. Keep converting your material on all your platforms. 

If you are creating a video for your YouTube channel  or your website, you have more freedom to dive deeper into subject matter with more time on the clock to monetize

I am sure you have content in your phone that you haven’t used that’s still relevant. 

Listen, you might find out that you’re putting a lot of effort into posting content on your  Instagram and TikTok platforms that needs to be shortened with a simple edit. 

Check back for more post about content… I got you. 😎

Later ✌🏽💓 










1 comment: