Monday, May 18, 2020

TACO TUESDAY Quick EASY Tacos with Black Beans

So I ain’t ~Yes I said (Ain’t) sold on being a Vegan, but I am experimenting with meatless meals during quarantine. I am definitely incorporating Vegetarian meals more often. Yes (heavy on the sour cream) I love sour cream! 


Y’all it was so good! I wanted Tacos, but I didn’t want meat. It’s been 2 months of no dining in or takeout. I only miss Texas Roadhouse rolls. 



Black Beans  - (add your seasonings) I used salt ๐Ÿง‚ Pepper and onion power. I used canned black beans -cook time 5-6 mins (please drain the beans)

Shells -cook time 5-6 minutes in the oven 


Basically here’s exactly what I used to make my ๐ŸŒฎ tacos. 

I didn’t have any lettuce or tomatoes available, but the salsa was all that I needed! In the future I will try lettuce ๐Ÿฅฌ and ๐Ÿ… tomatoes. As far as cheese ๐Ÿง€ when I order  a Chipotle bowl I always request tons of mozzarella so I knew that part would work. I don’t think I will try any other cheese ๐Ÿง€ quite yet ๐Ÿคฃ

 If it ain’t broke don’t fix it! ❤️

Quick and fulfilling meal for sure! 

Let me know if you try it! I was rushing to eat the tacos ๐ŸŒฎ so that’s why I don’t have many pics ๐Ÿ˜‹ I tried! 



Yes I ate all 3... 








Later ✌๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’“



No comments:

Post a Comment