Friday, February 4, 2011
Thursday, February 3, 2011
So later today , I guess I will do a deep C , and get my hair really JUICY :) but I'm craving a BLOW-OUT !! if I do this blow out I want this to be the only blow -out for the next 3 months . I really want to go solo on the HEAT, I saw Kimmaytube's last vid, amazing growth! Me no HATER lol!! but KinkyKurlyqueen blows her's out and flat irons and she has amazing growth as well. OH well it's just hair right??? NOT that's not always the best answer because I am on a mission to RETAIN some length I have never had in my entire LIFE!! On top of that...
Lately I've been wanting to "Fully Flat Iron my hair with my (Andis Ceramic Iron) yea the one from Wal-Mart because I have yet to order my Maxiglide. Decisions ..Decisions. Decision....
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
I would love to partake in this Challenge , These are the guidelines :You are encouraged to blog about your grow-out experiences at naturallycurly.com/kimcolesgrowout.
The six-month long journey to natural hair starts Feb. 1, 2011, at midnight and will end on July 31, 2011, at 11:59 p.m.
- Drink at least 64 oz of water each day (or half your body weight in ounces)
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet
- Take a multi vitamin and other beneficial supplements
- Handle hair gently at all times
- Seal your ends every time you moisturize
- Minimize (direct) heat usage
- Deep treatment at every wash session
- Develop and follow a consistent hair routine, tailored to your specific needs and desired goals
- Document your progress, observations, and frustrations on your personal blog
- Encourage your fellow curlies by sharing tips, advice, and chiming in on their blogs
- Have fun and enjoy the journey
I pretty much follow the guidelines above ..what is going to get me is "Number 1,2 and 7" and I have been doing good with heat I didn't blow my hair out "once" this month with heat Yea ME!!! I may not blog on the actual site but I will blogging on this one!!!
Monday, January 31, 2011
Sunday, January 30, 2011
4. Struggle over home chores
5. Not Prioritizing Your Relationship
How to solve them??? u may want to check out this article!!!http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/features/7-relationship-problems-how-solve-them hmmm let's just say as a wife I too have learned something this article and will be implementing some changes LOL!! I want to obtain a long loving marriage sooooooooooo ok ok so I must say this article was on point!
Maxius MAXIglide XP and Maxiessentials Hair Care SetItem: 962-229
HSN Price: $89.95
or 2 payments of $44.97
Retail Value: $190.95