Saturday, July 1, 2017

Relationships L.O.V.E ...❤️


I actually had fun filming my Am I Single tag video on my YouTube channel. The questions were straight forward. I gave answers as much as I could lol. I consider myself semi-private when it comes to my personal life.

Here's the video




Are you single? Are you frustrated?  I will tell you this; don't be frustrated. Your waiting is part of the process. There are so many more things you can do in the meantime.  This message is mainly for women, but men can relate. 😉

Often, loneliness will allow you to seek a relationship to supply your sexual or financial needs; maybe both. Be very careful in making those decisions and proceed with caution

If you are in a relationship because you are  tired of being lonely remember you don't have to stay there. 

It is very common to feel obligated to someone because of time. Although, you've spent several months or years in a relationship it doesn't mean you have to marry that person. I get it, you put so much work into this person, but please ask yourself if you really want to spend FOREVER with the individual. Did you waste a few months or years trying to figure it out? Don't look at it as waste, it's better to say ... what an experience!   

Ok PAUSE... some are a complete waste lol 


Don't let loneliness block your blessing.  Also, be open to dating if you are single! ❤️ Don't curve them all! 😂. 

Singles Ask yourself : 

In your next relationship Do you want to repeat what you've done in the past?  

What did you learn from your previous relationship? 

Did you rush it?  

Being in a relationship leading to marriage is Beautiful!!!!! 💍 In this crazy world we must Live, Laugh and Love! 




😂 Later ✌🏾️

No comments:

Post a Comment