Sunday, July 2, 2017

GARNIER WHOLE BLENDS Shampoo and Conditioner


I am not a product junkie, so I actually run out of products lol.  On this impromptu wash day my local bss and Sally's Beauty were closed. I was not in the mood to drive to Walmart or Target, so I went to my local grocery store. 

The Garnier Whole Blends products stood out. It was definitely the packaging. However, when I see products that contain Argan oil I get excited. Argan oil works great with my hair texture. 



Price: 2/$7
 Both products smell amazing! 

Product Talk:

The shampoo is OK. It's not too drying and my hair and scalp felt clean. My kinks only needed a quarter size of this shampoo and my head was full of suds. ✍🏽
 The conditioner is amazing! It made my hair feel so soft and it was very easy to detangle. I often use the conditioner to co-wash. Great results every time! This product gives my kinks a nice shine. I always follow up with my African Pride leave-in and Castor oil.









 Have you tried these products? 

Later✌🏾️

No comments:

Post a Comment