Friday, June 30, 2017

WORK FROM JOBS THAT PAY $10hr +MORE

You have the opportunity to earn hourly pay at home. 


As I stated in my first post, I will be listing legitimate companies that I work or have worked for and look forward to working with in the future! I rarely apply to the jobs that request that I pay for my own  background check.


However,  several jobs  don't require that you pay anything. They simply require the basics. 
  • Quiet Space * No dogs barking, kids or better yet any distractions
  • Computer or Laptop
  • Usb headset or corded phone headset
  • Internet ( most companies don't like wireless connections, they want you connected using a Ethernet cable. 
BLOOMS TODAY 

AMERICAN EXPRESS

APPLE 

NEXT WAVE ADVOCACY

LIVEOPS

WORKING SOLUTIONS

TELETECH 

TIME ETC
http://be-a-virtual-assistant.timeetc.com/portal/apply_now








Check back for more! ✌🏾️










No comments:

Post a Comment