Friday, June 16, 2017

DATE NIGHT iPic Theater Experience




The  Experience
Express Ticketing 


You can also pick up your tickets at the counter 
Restroom Area
 Premium  Seats $16
PER WEBSITE: 
Premium seats do not recline and they do not include in seat food and beverage service. Food and beverage service is available at the iPic Express counter.  


Premium Plus Seating $28
PER WEBSITE:
Premium Plus section (complete with a personal pillow and blanket and complimentary popcorn), every seat is first-class with impeccable views of the big screen. Premium seats are fitted with tables, perfect for housing selections carried in from iPic Express; or have it all delivered in the Premium Plus seats featuring a table to accommodate seat-side service, direct to your chair at the touch of a call-button by servers throughout the movie.

Premium Plus Seating $28 (MY SEAT) Relaxed I'm a germaphobe so I didn't use the pillow or blanket lol 
The Menu 
It was dark, I wish I had a better picture of my food. I had Cod fish and waffle fries. The food arrived hot and delicious. I also had an alcoholic beverage. That's not all, I was greedy and purchased a ice cream sandwich for dessert. It was huge, but I ate it anyways lol. Although it was dark, I used my camera light on my cellphone to examine my food!  Hey, I need to see what I'm eating lol. It was delicious. The cost wasn't cheap, but I enjoyed the experience. I spent  $30 on food. 


Will I go back to  iPIC TheatersYes! 

Why? I enjoyed the food and reclining leather seat. I felt like I was at home. I enjoyed being served while watching a movie. Did I mention the popcorn is COMPLIMENTARY, so you can skip the meal if you like! After visiting iPic I compared the experience to a ordinary theater and I felt out of place LOL!

Have you ever had a theater experience like this? 

No comments:

Post a Comment