Monday, August 8, 2011

"Sunday Dinner" Pasta





Let me just say this! If you saw my husband tag my hubby calls me a fake Italian I love Italian food. It was as good as it Looks! I had to pat myself on the back. Pasta seems so simple , yet it is but (we) my household love that "rich" flavor . It truly makes the pasta.

I used :

Ground Beef
Mozzarella Cheese
Sharp Cheese
Prego Italian Sausage & Garlic
Penne Rigate Pasta

(Feel free to add your own sausage and etc but Prego does a great job so I didn't)
How to:

Brown the Beef,
Boil the noodles( add a pinch of salt ),
Next: drain both meat and noodles
add sauce, both cheeses,
sprinkle mozzarella on top and don't forget to sprinkle some parsley flakes ,

place foil over the top and pop in the oven for about 15 mins or until the cheese melts to your likings and YUM YUM!

After the hubby ate the pasta he gave me a fat Kiss!

TTYL!!

Quick Dinner!

If you add some Garlic Bread that would set it off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment