Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I am a Top 10 Finalist in the African Pride Glam Weekend Contest!!!


The prizes are soooooooo awesome!! A RUN -DOWN
Glam Weekend for winner and her best girlfriend in Atlanta
Includes airfare and luxury hotel for 2 nights, limousine service throughout the weekend and $1000 in spending money. Also includes a hair, make-up, and clothing makeover AND dinner with Bystorm/ JIVE Records recording artist Miguel at a top Atlanta restaurant. A professional photographer will take shots so that you will always remember the weekend
!

I am soooooooooooo excited! Ya'll just don't understand LOL!

Lata Curlies!



BTW my best girlfriend ...

...my MOM!!!! Wish me LUCK curlies we find out MAY 1st 2011!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck girl! Those prizes are really nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu are beautiful..and you deserve it..God Bless..you..that is so sweet to take your mom..:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! I will keep you all posted!! :) They are already sending me my 1 year supply of African Pride Product , now I know they are not sending me a Relaxer ...LOL!!! :)

    ReplyDelete