Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Twist -Out in the front(same updo) and answers to your questions!




Day 7 hair !! yea I am the point of my journey that I now realize that "hair " needs a break. I'm trying to do protective styles each week. U remember ...I'm participating in the Kim Cole's Grow Out Challenge! ... BTW.. Not sure why the video looks like I'm making a "Chinese film" lol . Mouth moving faster than words tehetehehe!!! :)

How did I not announce that I am 16 months Natural!! due to Feb ending on the 28th , Kinda missed celebrating !!!

Very Very excited that "Kim Coles" took the time out and responded and showed me some Twitter "LOVE" . She's subbed to some of my faves, SimplyUnique, African Export, etc ..the "BIG ROLLING Tubers" LOL .
Very positive woman and she made my day..night rather :) here's what she wrote : ...ummm yea I'm going to drop the lines for ya...

here it is: @KinkyCurlyCoil I saw you!! very GOOD ... cute accent!! Thanks for the tips!
about 6 hours ago via web

. @KinkyCurlyCoil Hi! I did... I even tweeted u about it earlier... lemme see if I can find it, hold pls!
about 1 hour ago via web in reply to KinkyCurlyCoil

Very Sweet !!! Thanks Ms. Kim... She's my elder so I have to put emphasis on "Ms. Kim" :)

Later,

KCC~

No comments:

Post a Comment