Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Natural Hair: Side twist with two strand updo



My latest hairdo!! it's really fab on pics and in person , it well moisturize . My hair is really growing and I'm so scared that it might stop. SOUNDS crazy right??? but if u never had long hair is "TRIPS" u out when u see the "GROWTH".

Not that I'm obsessed with growing long hair or at least to BSL , I'm up for the Challenge.

I have been going strong with no HEAT!!! Yea me!! bc as my hair grows I am able to retain some length on my two strand twist. I rememember when I only had "NUB NUBS" haaa anywho enjoy the video and this style will be up until it falls apart because in the video I stated I have a cold.. and it's a UGLY cold too!!!

Alrighty Ladies and Gents , Guess I'll lay back down :)

2 comments:

  1. As always you come out with the bangin protective styles!! I added the vid to my favorites and hopefully I'll get to try it out!!! Need to perfect my flat twists though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I stated on YT, Imma steal that style! Looks good girl!

    ReplyDelete