Friday, March 23, 2018

Bronner Bros Jamaican Black Castor Oil Infused with Rosemary

Sooooooooooooo I started my loc journey using extra virgin olive oil. When I started my natural hair journey back in 2009 Castor oil was my staple. I went to Walmart looking for the Wild growth oil, but my store does not carry that product. I want to thicken up my edges and keep them healthy and strong. 

I was determined to leave with a oil. This one caught my eye and I made the purchase. The cost was $6.97. Not too bad! I usually purchase Castor oil in a small jar or plastic container so it felt weird purchasing it as a spritzer.


 


 


OK so Day 1 thoughts ... 

I'm loving it! It's not messy at all. I spritz my scalp all over and it wasn't sticky. I think this will be a staple. It's also good for your skin! 

Spritzing oil on your skin is so convenient and controlled. 

Will I stop using extra virgin olive oil ? No 

I love both! 

Water and Extra Virgin Olive Oil will be used for my retwist. 

Have you tried this product


Later 💕✌🏽

2 comments:

  1. The castor oil for stretch marks is currently one of the world most powerful treatment for stretch marks.for you to lighten red streaks and soften white streaks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. clothing stores in jamaica

    ReplyDelete