Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Kid Free Weekend Girls Night Out

It was really hard when I started having kid free weekends because I was use to being MOM all the time. I cried like a baby😭 the first weekend my kids went with their dad. Don't get me wrong I still miss them and yes I shed a few internal and external tears, but now I have a set schedule of me time! 

I don't need to look for a babysitter anymore! hahahaha 

Sometimes great events fall on my weekend and I opt out of going because it's their time and I want to spend it all with them. Plus, I just tell myself oh well I will find something else next weekend when I'm free! 


In this video you get a glimpse of me enjoying my kid free weekend with adults 💕👏🏽 Girls Night Out 



So if you are going through a divorce/custody or even after custody or no custody at all get your adult time in and enjoy! Live, Laugh and Love!

Later ✌🏽️💕

1 comment:

  1. Good advice. You can't take care of anyone else if you don't take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete