Monday, November 13, 2017

Loc Journey

I started my loc journey on October 4, 2017




I've always wanted locs.  For years I've stated that I would wait until I turned 40. I'm a few years shy of that age so why not get started now! πŸ˜‚ I will set another 40 yr old goal. 

If you are subscribed to my YouTube channel then you know that I love my loose natural hair. I've tried so many styles! Feel to watch my videos! 

Both loose hair and locs require maintenance, but for me loose hair requires more.

Don't quote me! I just started this journey! 

So far, I have been enjoying spritzing my hair with water and only applying extra virgin olive oil. 


I've heard spritzing with water is both good and bad. πŸ€” I guess I will find out lol. 


My loose natural hair makes me want to try and keep up with the latest style and to be honest I'm getting older and I'm not here for it πŸ˜‚ There you have it!

I'm on a new journey




Follow me!

 Please feel free to Share my post and  YouTube videos


Later ✌🏾️πŸ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment